Policy and Procedures
Thank you For choosing BocaLux limo for your transportation requirements.
This are the guide lines of your reservation:
- Sorry! smoking in our vehicles is not permitted, all of our vehicles are smoke free.
- Waiting time will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the ride sheet. Except for Airport pick ups which include a 30 minutes grace period for domestic flights and 60 minutes for international flights. Once grace period has passed, waiting time will be in effect and charged by the vehicle hourly rate in blocks of 15 minutes starting from schedule pick up time
- Tolls and Airport fees: If your driver pays a toll during your trip or if your drop-off location is outside the city limits and a tolls are required to return to the city—then the price of the tolls will be added to your fare. You might also notice an Airport Fee Toll on your receipt. In select cities, there may be a nominal fee to compensate for any airport fees they are charged as part of your trip.
- Deposit: When you Reserve, we will validate your payment card but it will not be charged.
- Payment information: Full payment or balance is to be paid to the driver on the ride date before the beginning of the ride. Pre-authorized payments thru credit card authorization form must be filed to charge the credit card at least 24 hours prior to the ride date, we will authorize your payment card for 125% of the estimated charges. We will charge your payment card after your ride based on actual time and charges. The card must have sufficient available credit for the Balance Due at least 24 hours prior to service or your reservation may be cancelled.
- Please make sure that you have all your belongings, BocaLux limo is not responsible for articles left in the vehicle. If any, they must be reported immediately.
- No shows: Do not leave the pick up location, If you have problems locating your driver please contact us before taking any actions, we will work on any unforeseen circumstances if they arise.
- Note: BocaLux limo shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, such as weather, road or traffic conditions (Acts of God), or mechanical breakdowns.
Cancellation policy: We understand there can always be changes to Itineraries, Bocalux Limo will track your flight progress and adjust your pick up time based on any delays that occur up to 35 minutes at no additional charges, Flights that exceed this 35 minutes are subject to a reservation change surcharge of $20.00, and are subject to a substitution on vehicle class that will accommodate the number of passengers of original reservation in order to service the ride. If your flight is cancelled, there are no service cancellation charges. cancellation made 24 hours of schedule pick up are always best, but if and unforeseen circumstances should arise within 5 hours of the ride, BocaLux limo will bill 50% of the base rate quoted in the contract. Cancellations made to reservations that the vehicle has already been dispatched will be charge 100% of the total fare.
Cleaning fees: WE love our fleet and care for it deeply to provide the service you expect.
BocaLux limo reserves the right to charge a clean up fee. The minimum fee is $150.00 for any passenger getting sick (Regurgitation) inside our vehicles as well as spillage of beverages. This fee may be higher depending on the amount of cleaning and downtime to the vehicle. If any repairs are require to the vehicle and is taken out of service, the Client is obligated for the cost of Lost Revenue, at a minimum of $ 300.00 per Day.